St. Louis, Mo., Nov. 3, 2010 – Mary C. Kullman, chief governance officer and corporate secretary of The Laclede Group, has been re-elected chair of the BBB Board of Directors.
The BBB membership elected Kullman and other board members at its Nov. 1 annual meeting. Other officers elected were:
- Vice Chair - Joanie Taylor, director of consumer affairs and community relations, Schnuck Markets Inc.
- Treasurer - Joe Schmelzle, senior director of agency development and customer service, Unigroup.
- Secretary - Robert Hoffmann, vice president, Hoffmann Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
- Directors at Large – Larry R. Giglio, senior vice president - operations, Graybar, and T. William White, senior vice president, Commerce Bank.
Michelle L. Corey, president and CEO of the BBB, was re-elected.
Other members of the board elected to three-year terms are:
- Kirk Ayers, vice president – fleet management, Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- Kim Boyer, president, Adamson.
- Colleen K. Conrad, partner, RubinBrown LLP.
- Kevin Deptula, project manager, McBride & Son Homes.
- Scott Mosby, president, Mosby Building Arts Ltd.
- Will Smith, senior vice president of marketing, Brown Shoe Co.
Contacts: Michelle Corey, President & CEO, 314-645-3300, email@example.com, or Chris Thetford, Director of Communications, 314-645-3300, firstname.lastname@example.org