St. Louis, Mo., Nov. 12, 2013
- Robert Hoffmann, president of Hoffmann Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning, has been elected chair of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Board of Directors, effective Jan. 1, 2014.
Hoffmann succeeds Joe Schmelzle, senior director of agency development and customer service for Unigroup Inc. Schmelzle remains on the board as immediate past chair.
BBB board members elected Hoffmann and other officers Nov. 4 at the BBB’s annual meeting. The others elected were:
- Vice Chair—T. William White, senior vice president at Commerce Bank.
- Treasurer—Scott Mosby, president of Mosby Building Arts.
- Secretary—Michael Rottler, president of Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions
- Director-at-Large—Kevin Deptula, president of Builder’s Bloc Contracting.
Michelle L. Corey was re-elected president and CEO of the BBB.
Hoffmann said, “I hope to increase membership and expand our mission of advancing marketplace trust by encouraging best practices, celebrating role models, and denouncing substandard behavior.”
Find consumer tips and BBB Business Reviews
at (314) 645-3300 or www.bbb.org
.Contacts (News Media Only):
Michelle Corey, President & CEO, 314-645-0606, email@example.com
, or Chris Thetford, Vice President-Communications, 314-584-6743 or 314-681-4719 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org